Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Happy Birthday!


Happy 1st Birthday, Jax! 

You kept us up a year ago and we relived the experience a year later :) 

Even though we lose sleep often, we wouldn't change it for anything. 

I started the day with a big breakfast and packed a picnic lunch to bring to daddy's work. 


I read some books before hitting the road. 


We had to take our last monthly picture to show how much I have grown! 

I ate lunch with daddy at his office and I showed off how I can walk and talk with the best of them. 

Daddy's office is not far from Lake Michigan, so we took the rest of our goldfish and milk and drove to the beach. 

We had beautiful weather and found a great spot in the sand to play and eat a snack. 



I loved the sand! I even loved eating it! Mom didn't love that part though :) 

We played in the water a bit to rinse off then headed back home. 


I had my first taste of pizza and washed it down with some milk. Mainly the milk washed down my belly, so mom gave me a bath. 


After cleaning up, mom, dad, and I went on a walk in the neighborhood. I don't know about them, but it made me really tired and I had mom put me to bed early. 


It was a great day overall. Corey and I are so thankful for this year we have been given with Jax and can't wait to have many more with our big boy. We love him more and more every day. 

Love you turtle! 








 




No comments:

Post a Comment