Blog Archive

Saturday, April 19, 2014

9 months


I'm getting taller and my hair is growing longer. 

I love Mickey Mouse and my parents are going to throw me a 1st birthday party with Mickey! 

It's finally warm enough for mom and me to play outside. I love to "drive my car"and chase down Henry! 

I've started liking more food and don't have to wait on my mom as much for her to feed me. (Thank The Lord!)

I've started helping with chores. I'm a good door opener and closer; even when mom doesn't ask :) 

My teeth are growing and I'm up to 6! Growing teeth is hard work, I like to take longer naps now. 

I was mom's date for Good Friday service. I held her close and made sure she paid attention. 

I love to play with my neighbors! They have cool toys! 


I also have expanded my love of reading. Don't give me Dr. Seuss, I've moved on to Dr. Conan Doyle ;) 









No comments:

Post a Comment